- At first don't rush. That you need to grow bigger as fast as you can is a wrong opinion.
- Try to focus on campaign first, so you can unlock more trades. That is useful for floatress training grounds and DIplomacy;
- First focus on research should beTroopers! If you don't, you are an easier threat for other players. Don't spend your Training Speedups until you unlock Troopers, so don't speed up T2 or T1. Troopers are much stronger and in the future you will focus on buidlig your army with them.
- After you unlocked Troopers, you must focus on the Admin tab in the Academy, because this game is very resource demanding and gathering is either not safe enough or enough in general for your needs,at least if you are not in Capital and have a giant army. You'll have to rely on resource production in the most cases, which is increased in the Admin tab. Remember, Food Production is useless, because your army consumes Food, and when you reach a certain army size your upkeep will be negative and you won't be able to keep any food in hand.
- The next tab you should focus on is the Dwarven tab! It gives you Construction Speed researches, Atelier Deposit Increase, Construction Food/Stone/Wood Cost Decrease and Sanctuary Expansion. Spending less resources on upgrading buildings, having more troops safe in the shelter and getting more gems from the Atelier are of extreme importance for beginners.
- When you have troops enough you can try gathering resources. Be aware you might be attacked so be carefull to not harvest too close to a Guild Hive. Capital is where lvl 5 resources are, but it's mostly unsafe, specially for beginners.
- Diplomacy is very important. It allows you to stablish new trades and gives you great administrative and army bonuses. Don't forget diplomacy, it is the main way to increase a lot your rss productio.
- While you build your might, you may want to play safe, be shielded or keep your troops out of the castle, so you won't loose them if you are attacked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.