- At first don't rush. That you need to grow bigger as fast as you can is a wrong opinion .
- Try to focus on campaign first, so you can unlock more trades. That is useful for floatress training grounds
- Beginning research, focus on admin. It is important at the beginning to upgrade buildings.
- When you have troops enough, first try gather resources. You need before starting a research or construction. That is the best way to get resources not opening your bag.
- Diplomacy is very important. It allows you to stablish new trades and gives you great administrative and army bonuses.
- While you build your might, you may want to play safe, be shielded or keep your troops out of the castle, so you won't loose them if you are attacked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.